Regal Theatre

Since 1913, the Regal Theater has been a staple building at the intersection of Linn Street and Clark Street in the West End neighborhood.  It provided the community with a movie theatre, live music venue, and gathering space.  Around 1996, the Regal Theatre closed due to economic downturn in the neighborhood and has remained vacant since that date.  The theatre had been listed as an endangered property, until it was purchased in 2013 by the Hamilton County Land bank.  The Hamilton County Land bank began stabilization and the majority of the building was stabilized, but it still needed more rehabilitation.  In 2019 through a partnership with FC Cincinnati, the PORT Authority, and Seven Hills Neighborhood Houses, the Regal Theatre will be brought up to code and be ready for redevelopment.

Articles Related:

https://www.cincinnatiport.org/regal-theater-preserved/

https://www.cincinnatiport.org/wp-content/uploads/Neighborhood-Revitalization-Regal-Theater.pdf